We shine among hotels near Midtown Atlanta
From Kimpton Sylvan Hotel’s perch off the beaten path in the Buckhead neighborhood, Atlanta’s skyline stretches like a ribbon southward to Midtown and Downtown. Branching out from Downtown and Midtown are Atlanta’s Eastside and Westside, each with its own eclectic mix of neighborhoods, art venues, shopping and diverse dining options.
- The city’s spirit comes to life Downtown, beginning at Centennial Olympic Park, a 21-acre gathering spot for community events
- Visit the Georgia Aquarium
- Take an Inside CNN Studio Tour
- Ride SkyView Atlanta, a 200-foot-tall Ferris wheel
- Catch the Atlanta Falcons or the Atlanta United playing at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, the first Platinum LEED stadium in the U.S.