Room blocks, rehearsal dinners + more!
Love is always in the air in Atlanta, and we’ve got the wedding venues to prove it — from ornate ballrooms and storied historic sites to picturesque gardens and modern rooftops, the spots where you can tie the knot in the ATL are as never-ending as your love for your spouse-to-be.
You’ll appreciate our full slate of dining options, including The Betty, an Old Hollywood–style supper club; room blocks and unique spaces for rehearsal dinners, post-wedding brunches, bridal showers, engagement parties, and all the other celebrations that make getting married so magnificent.
If you’re saying “I do” at any of these nearby wedding venues, complement your big day with a big stay at the Sylvan.
- Buckhead Club : In the heart of Buckhead, this private club features picture-perfect views of Atlanta’s skyline.
- The Estate : This historic mansion on a secluded estate, framed by ample foliage, exudes Southern charm.
- Flourish Atlanta : Inside this stunning special-events venue ideal for modern, glamorous weddings, every detail is perfectly executed.
- The Georgia Freight Depot: : Built in 1869, this building’s brick walls, exposed-concrete floors, high ceilings, and barn-style sliding doors make for a beautiful rustic vibe.
- Swan House : On the National Register of Historic Places, the circa-1928 Swan House offers a gorgeous, photogenic backdrop for any nuptials.
We’re also located near the following wedding venues:
- Academy of Medicine
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Atlanta History Center
- The Ballroom at Carlos Center
- Buckhead Theatre